Feet on Fleek 247

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Feet on Fleek 247 LeBron James 11 Low Maison Pack

Feet on Fleek 247 Vol 1.
Nike LeBron 11 Low Maison LeBron
Color: Metallic Zinc/Hyper Punch-Ice
Style Code: 683256-064
Release Date: 08/23/14
Price: $190 

The LeBron  11 low was dropped August 23rd 2014. It was a general release however it was only dropped at selected retail stores such as the House of Hoops, Nike Retail Stores and a few others. It actually was a part of a pack of three LeBron's that released which are shown below. LeBron loves to show off his style and this was a perfect way to do so. I call LeBron a Fashion King. He sets trends and also has a great eye for fashion. The NBA has become a fashion show due to the dress policy that was implemented years ago. I took the photo listed about with my Canon T5I a few weeks ago. I have become a portfolio of some of my favorite kicks.I have become a photographer over the past year. Many of my kicks are LeBron's, Jordan's and Air Max. You will see a hold of fire kicks that I rock every now and again. I am someone a hoarder when it comes to shoes. I have over 100 pair easily. I actually do not think that is a lot. I did have close to 250 until I started giving them away to kids in need.
Now lets dive in a little deeper into the shoe. I will give you three things that I like about the shoe and please reply if you like these are possibly have these shoes in your collection. Looking forward to hear from you all.
1. Colors are nice and they pop
2. The shoe gets great traction on the basketball court
3. Full length air bubble for comfort
Please stay tune for my next blog and follow me! Thanks

Photo 1 Cred: Angela Lackey
Photo 2 cred:dreamsneakers.fr

No comments:

Post a Comment